Diablo II Mods
This is a mod for Diablo II that I made for the purpose of quickly generating powerful characters for duelling (for LAN, not online).
- All monsters in the Blood Moor are Fallen.
- Killing a Fallen gives you a Pile of Gold and makes you level 99.
- The Pile of Gold can be sold for 1000000 gold.
- All equipment is available from the vendors in the Rogue Encampment.
- Equipment can be customised through the use of special stones:
- Upgrade Stone
- Superimbue Stone
- Set Imbue Stone
- Imbue Stone
- Socket Stone (I-VI)
- Cycle Stone
- Unimbue Stone
- Unsocket Stone
Check out this (old, poor quality) video to see the mod in action:
A mod based mainly around new items and increased drop rates, with the intention of making single-player / LAN games a lot more interesting and less repetitive.
- 30+ unique items added.
- Baal now drops a nice endgame reward on Hell.
- Drastically increased the chances of finding high runes.
- Made set, unique and rare items ~4 times more likely.
- Made magic items one third more likely.
- Made unique jewellery rarities significantly less skewed.
- Countess, Summonmer and Nihlathak now always drop Pandemonium Keys.
- Countess is now capable of dropping higher runes (up to Zod in Hell).
- Runes no longer require gems to upgrade.
- Runes can now be downgraded when placed in the cube with an antidote.
- Made rare items ~5 times more likely when gambling (44% chance).
- Made set items ~40 times more likely when gambling (6% chance).
- Made unique items ~100 times more likely when gambling (5% chance).
- Made exceptional and elite items ~3 times more likely when gambling.
- Made it possible to gamble for charms and jewels.
- Significantly reduced the experience drop-off rate for high levels.
Slightly outdated video showing off some of the new items:
The new items in this mod were made using my own Unique Item Editor (Download).